We invite volunteers who can commit and deliver the results. We also invite sponsors, and donors to carry on the work. Initially, it is India focused, and in 2021, it will go international – of all the work Muslims are contributing to make the world a better place for every human to live.
As a part of the project of the Center for Pluralism, please know that we are working on a global portal to include the good things people are doing for fellow humans. It would be an inclusive site representing people from Atheists to Zoroastrians, and everyone in between.
We hope people will start seeing good in each other.
- Super Volunteers
A good human is someone who cares for his/her fellow beings, who empathizes with them, tells the truth, is trustworthy, he cares for the wellbeing of others, stands up for the rights of every human being and seeks justice for all, and around whom people feel secure. He is a conflict mitigater and a goodwill nurturer. This is the description of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
- GOOD DEEDS BY MUSLIMS – https://www.GoodDeeds.info
- Mission: To mitigate Anti-Islam and Anti-Muslim messaging with Good deeds.
- Vision: Muslims to be recognized as nation builders, contributors, kind, and caring do-gooders.
This is one of the ways to counter Islamophobia and it is not a one-time thing, it remains as a record to keep populating the internet, so the Good Deeds will be always be floating on the net.
1. To retain and strengthen friendships and support from all our neighbors from different faiths.
2. To make new friends and keep all old friends and gain the goodwill of all friends.
3. To populate the internet search engines with the good deeds
4. To soften the attitudes of fellow humans towards Muslims (Long-term goal)
- Tariq Farooqi, Washington, DC
- Dr. T O Shanavas, Washington, DC
- Hemant Bhalla, Chicago, IL
- Reshma Inamdar, San Francisco
- Akram Syed, Dallas, TX
- Hisham Syed, Dallas, TX
- Dr. Abdul Rahman Nakadar, Detroit, MI
- Surya Kumar, Houston, TX
- Dr. Rani and Masood Khan, Potomac, MD
- Habib Ghanim, MD
- Zulfi Ahmed, Dallas, TX
- Sudesh and Kundan Sharma, Dallas, TX
- Munawwar and Abdul Rahman, Murphy, TX
- Victor Ghalib Begg, Treasure Coast, FL
- Dr. Pallavi Gowda, Potomac, MD
- Edip Yuskel, Phoenix, AZ
- Dr. Sabeel Ahmed, Chicago, IL
- Your name will be added
SUPPORTERS IN KIND
- Rajiv Shah
- Tariq Al-Maeena
- Binu Matthew
- Prof. Indrajit Saluja
- Charles Stevenson
- Sultan Shahin
- Imran Ali
- Mohammad Imran
- Syedda Shahid
- Ashok Sharma
- Your name or your business/ organization name and site address with a 2 line description
If you are interested in becoming a donor and a committed board member, please send an email to
Syedda Shahid is an ardent secularist and fierce advocate of the United Ummah. She is based in New Delhi and is a graduate of the National Institute of Fashion Technology. Currently, she is into garment export business and also passionate about writing and promoting good deeds done by Muslims around the globe to bring awareness to people who may not be familiar with the contributions of the Muslim world to the society in every walk of life.
Mufti Fazal Hamdard is an Islamic Interfaith Scholar. He is committed to teaching people of all religions to live in peace. All religions teach humanity. He is committed to uploading the videos on our Youtube Channel and I appreciate the spirit of volunteerism.
Abdur Rahaman Muhammad is a volunteer and has served fellow Indians of all faiths, particularly the poor day laborers by providing some 40,000 Meals in and around Bangalore during the lockdown period of the Pandemic (www.feedingtheneedy.in). He is also a Global Ambassador with Stop Hunger Foundation (www.stop-hunger.org).
Ameena Taj is a Legal Practitioner and a volunteer. Her main focus is research on various concepts and adding different good things done by Muslims for fellow Indians.
Neha Ali is a graphic creative Art designer
Syed Nabeel Shah – is working and building the website for us, we are grateful to him.